Super Norris Advance Super Norris Advance

Ok, the game has a good graphics and I like the joke. The problem is: it's basically the same as Super Norris, submitted in 2009. "Super Norris saves nobody" included...

Caravaneer Caravaneer

I completed the game the "easy way"... It really takes a lot of luck (or money) to get out of the first triangle without being attacked by 15 robbers at once.
I died many times but when you finally complete a good transition you can say "worth it!".
I like the variety in the people you can hire and the great amount of weapons.
One more thing I love is the music in the world map.
And you get extra points for making the game downloadable.

The corrupted president looked awkwardly familiar... I'm a bit less proud of being Italian now.

Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

Different

The formnation concept was good, but there were so many things on screen that the only logical choice was the first one.

Culmination Culmination

Wow, just wow!

This might be shorter than Armed With Wings 3, but it is even better.
Awesome swordfight, great art and good challenge. When you get to control Vandheer I was like "WTF!? I am the bad guy?!" that was a great twist. I thought that the game had 2 different endings, but then again I was mind-blown.
I expect the series to continue to see Vandheer's fall... That guy just keeps coming back...
There's one thing I don't understad though: what is the exact order of these games? and: is this game's protagonist the same as the first one?

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

not bad at all

Good one... I had a copule of problems with the spelling, but it looks like I am not the only one...
However, the music can get a bit annoying.

I noted one thing: you get the medals for encountering/catching all pkmns at 150, instead of 151, so i got those medals without encountering golem.

Still good game, I really enjoyed it.

sni[p]r 2 sni[p]r 2

70.000.000+

I am 3rd... but I gave up because I still had full health and I was bored

Fly Hard with DM Fly Hard with DM

nice one

Not really original but very nice... Also I think that this is the only launch game in which you don't automatically win buying every upgrade

Dino Run Dino Run

Really nice!

I think this is one of the most addicting games ever...

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Great, glitches apart

One of my favorites. Can't wait for the 3rd

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

this deserves an average of 4.30+

I gave you a five beacouse this is one of the most fantastic games on the net but you get only 9 becouse it's too difficult to me